On glueless cap, there are combs on it, to avoid the wig slip down. Also, at back there is an adjustable strap, you can adjust it to fit you well.
Our hair is very clean and neat, so you don’t have to wash your hair at first when you receive it. For curly hair we don’t recommend you to wash because it may ruin the curly pattern.
Swiss lace is finer and softer than French lace. Swiss lace is with better and natural looking to match the skin. French lace is a bit thicker and more durable for use. Both two types of laces can be dyed to match different skins.
Free part closure means the closure is free parting and you can part your hair anywhere by yourself.
Middle part closure means the closure is with a visible middle parting that we made in advance, but you can still part your hair anywhere.
Three part closure means the closure is with visible middle parting, left parting and right parting that we made in advance, so you can switch parting very easily.
There are many small curls on Yaki hair, so Yaki hair feels coarse. Silky straight is very straight, silky and smooth.
Natural color is the tone of virgin hair .It gradual changes from 1b off black to #2 dark brown
Because we sell hair from factory to customers directly, no middle men. Also our marketing strategy is “Quick Returns and Small Margins”, so we want to offer quality hair with reasonable price.
Human hair top closures are made from lace or nylon mesh material formed into a scalp like piece then ventilated on strands of hair on. Usually a top closure matches 2-3 bundles of hair wefts, it is sewn or glue applied on to the top of head covering the hair weft tracks or extensions connections to create a natural hair line and parting look.
Hair weft/Hair Weave is a wide curtain-like hair bulk made by weft-machine. Mostly, wefts are glue-applied onto a cap net to be wig unit or Braid-tracking sewn onto customer’s own head .It is designed to enhance one’s hair volume, length and adding color without the damage of chemicals or adopting a different hair texture. The ultimate feature of weft is it can be repeatedly used for long-term and security.
- Up-dos and high pony tails
- Freestyle parting – so you can part in any desired direction.
- No more need to worry about your edges showing or your tracks being exposed!!
- You will have more depth in styling options with this trending and revolutionary hair extension piece.
Full lace wigs are made on a full lace cap and are the ones that can be styled in any way, parted anywhere, They are made with Indian Remy Hair or other Top grades Virgin human hair that came from a real human. Full Lace wigs are expensive but they are well worth the money because they are more versatile and last longer than traditional wigs.
Lace front wigs only has lace in the front half of the wig, to allow the wearer to part the hair any way he or she wants. It comes with straps and combs. Lace Front Wigs include Glueless Lace Front Wigs, Glueless Silk Top Lace Front Wigs, 4.5 Inch Deep Part Lace Front Wigs and Double Drawn Lace Front Wigs.
All the wigs can be washed, they also has a waterproof function. But it not means they can be soaked in water for a long time, Long time soaking will damage the wig no matter how good it is. Using time of human hair wigs:3-4 years Using time of synthetic wig:6-12 months
How to Dye a Human Hair Wig Instructions
- Wash the human hair wig to remove any product buildup or dirt and oils. Allow the wig to air-dry, or blow-dry 24 hours before coloring the wig.
- Use a large-tooth comb to separate the human hair into four sections. Comb the human hair wig to eliminate tangles.
- Use an at-home coloring system. Mix the color mixture in a plastic bowl or add system contents to the bottle provided. The process is easy: Simply follow the directions provided by the manufacturer. In most cases, you must combine a colorant to a color developer. An after-color conditioner will be applied later.
- Mix content thoroughly and then put on gloves. Open a window for ventilation.
- Place the human hair wig on a Styrofoam mannequin head, if available. Pull down on the human hair wig to secure to the head. Avoid pulling the hair, as the wig may slide off the mannequin head.
- Add color, starting at the top of the wig. Think of the top of the wig, where it is woven or sewn into the cap or lining, as the root of the wig. Always apply from the top and move around the crown of the human hair wig. Once the crown is covered, move down each section, working your way to the ends of the human hair. Then move to the next section.
- Allow the dye to sit for no more than 25 minutes. Human hair is subject to drying, breakage and loss of sheen. Avoid overprocessing your human hair wig by following the directions provided.
- Aid a light conditioner to the hair for 3 minutes.
Dry and then style as needed Note: As synthetic hair dyeing needs professional chemical dyes and vat, so we do not recommend that you to dye a synthetic wig by yourself at home. If you really have this needs, you can go to a barber shop, and find a professional dyeing master, they will give you professional advic
As well designed as our wigs and hair pieces are, on occasion a little trim or a reshape might be just the thing to ensure the wig / hairpiece sits perfectly with your face shape. Also, lots of the fringes on our wigs are long so that they can be brushed to the side and you may want to change the fringe so that it goes straight across your forehead. If you choose to cut your wig we advise you take it to the hair dressers so that you can put it on and the hairdresser can cut it whilst you are wearing it. We strongly advise against you cutting a piece yourself unless you are a qualified hairdresser . The hairdresser will be able to advise you on what will and won’t look good with the style of wig you have purchased. If you want to bring a new lease of life back into your wig the we advise you follow our ‘Care Instructions’ as this will make your wig look shinier and healthier
You can style your wig by using a comb or hair spray to style your wig. You also can go to a professional hairdresser.